tirsdag, februar 06, 2007

What celebrity do I look like?

As you may all know, I like celebrities. I'm also a gossip fan. Maybe like a lot of girls. But there is one thing that at least my fiance can tell you that I know, that is celebrities and names.
I was reading VG today and I read an article saying that Marion Ravn(en), known from the group M2M with Marit Larsen, was Angelina Jolies look alike. And off course I wanted to find out what celebrity I look like...

This is the result, from www.myheritage.com

This is the picture that I used....


My closest match at 76% is the actress Audrey Tautou, known from the film Amelie as well as The Da Vinci Code.

The next one at 72% is Tata Young. She is a singer, and I can't say I've heard of her.

Nr 3 is a well known star for us girls, Mandy Moore.
Nr 4 is Justin Timberlake's old girlfriend, Cameron Diaz.



The rest of the people are people like Shannon Dorothy (Prue in Charmed) and my dad’s favourite actress Sally Field. There were also a lot of Asian actresses and singers...
Funny funny... What do you think, do we look alike???

2 kommentarer:

lirrandi sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
lirrandi sa...

nja... dere ligner kanskje litt ja...
men en ting jeg lurer på; hvordan lager man sånn rams med vilder på siden på bloggen? jeg vil og ha sånn... please tell me!